Thursday 29 March 2007

Call for support - Giving Tree

This is not very straightforward, as I'm writing on behalf of Angie (canyonsun04) who now writes a private journal. A sister of a friend of hers (Cindy, embacmar, writes journal Cindy's Life) lost everything in a housefire in Virginia. It comes on top of a whole string of misfortune. In order to alleviate her most immediate needs, please visit the Giving Tree for details.

Further details in this entry from Cindy's journal.

If you can help, please do.

3 comments:

  1. You are a good man Guido for making this entry. Thank you.
    lj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame Guido, I am so upset over this, she just recently sent me a card and a lucky medallion.  Wish I could help but I can only send out good thoughts for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even imagine losing everything to a fire.  What a nightmare.  
    Pam

    ReplyDelete