Friday 23 March 2007

Sidebar


I have updated my sidebar; you need to scroll right down to see the changes. The pink ribbon marks the start of a section which I have entitled "Awareness of Cancer and Chronic Illness". The five tags relate to J-landers who battle with cancer or chronic disease. All 5 are linked to the relevant journals - with thanks to Sugar for the tags.

The individuals concerned are:
Sugar herself
John (Krissy's husband)
Jeannette (Jeannette's Jottings)
Barbara (Just another day in the life of me)
Lisa Kay (Don't take life for granted, [seraphoflove9001])

But they relate to ALL who are in a similar position.

3 comments:

  1. I know John/Krissy, and Lisa Kay, but not the others.   Thanks for coordinating.  -- Robin  

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY dear Guido for adding our Support Tags to your side bar. We need ALL the support we can get.
    God bless you,
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Guido! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete