Thursday 22 March 2007

Give Blood


I was asked by Tammy [memes121] to include this in my journal, and am more than happy to do so. John (Krissy's other half) needs regular blood transfusions. For that, people need to donate blood. It's not just for John, it's the thousands who need blood every day, all over the world.

If you're in the UK, in England or North Wales, check out this website by clicking on the logo


In Scotland call
When you have donated blood, or someone else you knows has done so after seeing my post, please let me know. I don't need to know names, only how many. Better still, contact Tammy direct on memes121 (at) aol (dot) com.

Many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my friend. You will never know how much this means. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and important thing to do if you can.  I can't due to my meds...

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete