Tuesday 27 March 2007

Malware problems?

If, like me, you have problems with unwanted nasties on your system, there are a few forums about. I am using one which is related to the spyware removal tool Search & Destroy. Link here. Things do tend to get a bit technical, but that's a small price to pay to get your system cleaned up.

If you have a problem that you need help with, go to the section entitled Malware Removal. You need to register with the site before you can request help. Hope this is useful to someone.

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. Guido
    The Spybot Search and Destroy program has been of great help to me in the past with removal of malware programs and cookies.  This is such an incidious problem.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Guido...I use spybot as well. I'm going to go and check that out for just in case. ;o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete