Wednesday 27 September 2006

Complaints

Here are the top nine most bizarre and genuine customer complaints received by a travel firm in recent years:

1 On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all.

2 The beach was too sandy.

3 I bought a snorkel and swimming mask for my six-year-old son, but he was too upset to use them as the fish frightened him.

4 Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women.

5 I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.

6 It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time - this should be banned.

7 We bought 'Ray-Ban' sunglasses for five euros (£3.50) from a street trader, only to find out they were fake.

8 None of the hotel staff was English, and the tea didn't taste the same as at home.

9 I would like to complain about the price of alcohol in the resort. It was too cheap and I woke with a hangover every day.

7 comments:

  1. Lol! These are so good! Hope they got a refund from the travel firm! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL OMG these are funny!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some thing should be done about it ? ;>....Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are the people who make these complaints?...lol! ;o))

    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They made my day...LOL...thanks for sharing.
    Take care...
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very familiar to me!
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which is why I never want to have a job in customer service or hospitality.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete