Monday 18 September 2006

Monday morning question

        

Which of the Seven Dwarfs do you most relate to in your everyday life?  Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc?

Why do you pick this Dwarf?

Through the day, I relate to most of them. I can be Dopey at times; my sneezing bouts are legendary and usually have people jumping out of their skins; I am bashful by nature and can be horrendously grumpy, particularly early in the morning. Which is the time I am usually sleepy. Happy is not exactly my middle name; Doc? Well, I know a few things about medicine...

8 comments:

  1. They would have to create an 8th dwarf for me - Crappy! At least right now anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, too hard to pick just one!
    Hugs, Sug

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to pick just one.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to pick one....this can change hourly with me!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL this is good fun!! I might do this....I'll have a little think about it!! I really enjoyed the chat last night, great fun :-) Looking forward to the next one already!!
    HUGS Debbie ~xxxxx~
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D
    I am doppey in the morning, happy in the middle of the day and prof in the evening...
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I get up at 5AM to head to the gym I would have to say GRUMPY!!!
    =)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, lately I've been "Sleepy"! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete