Monday 18 September 2006

Sound bites or sound bytes

Another offshoot of the September Chat was the idea to put everybody's musical efforts (or efforts at music) on our blogs. What you need to do is to upload your recording - I suggest NOT to AOL Hometown, as that has a 1 MB upload limit - and put a link to said upload into a new entry in your journal.

Here are some examples of me on the keyboard. Sorry about the crackles, the soundlevel exceeded the capacity of the mike.

Gaelic songs
Canan nan Gael - The Language of the Gael
Calum's Road
Cearcall a'Chuainn - The Circle of the Ocean
I See the Big Mountains
The Highest Apple
Chi mi'n Gearraidh - I see Winter
Oran do Chaluim Sgaire - Calum's Song
Breisleach - Delirium

Other music
If I were a rich man (Fiddler on the Roof)
Medley
Own tune
Moonshine

4 comments:

  1. You really don't want to listen to me! I've got a voice that could floor a rhino at two hundred paces! Lol! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You play beautifully, Guido! My favorite of these you played was "The Circle of the Ocean."  Although, they are all beautiful.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Guido, those are really good.  I like Gaelic/Celtic music.  I think my favorite was Calum's Song, and would like to hear a lengthier version.  I'm assuming "Own Tune" is original?  It's very good.  And you did a great job with "Moonshine".  And now I have a strong desire to see Fiddler On The Roof again!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gaelic songs....you listed some of the best...take care...
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete