Sunday 17 September 2006

Nonsense

Blogging supremo John Scalzi sets us these assignments, which I don't normally follow. I don't read his blog, I only hear about it indirectly. Apparently, we've got to write a nonsensical entry this week. How do you mean, not making sense? I never make sense. Getting in a lot of blow over hurricanes that don't affect me. Taking pictures of an area that I have pictured hundreds of times. Traipsing an island that has sunk feet into the sea, groaning under my repeated footfalls. Do I make sense? Of course I don't. I go out of my way NOT to make sense. Hah!

9 comments:

  1. And we love you for it Guido!  
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.....My name is Monae. I am a new visitor to your journal. I have to say that you should definitely go over and read Mr. Scalzi's blog its really quite interesting. I read your journal and its quite nice to meet someone new. I also keep a journal at J-Land titled "Dear Diary" feel free to pop in anytime and say hello. Here is the link to my journal ----------> http://journals.aol.com/southernmush/DearDiary/

    Welcome to J-Land. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write a nonsensical entry this week? What does he think we've been doing?!  Perhaps John should ask us to write a sensible entry this week! Now, that would get us scratching our heads!! Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... you should check out his blog every Thursday for the weekend assignment... they are sometimes fun!

    be well,
    Dawn

    ps... I did it if you want to read mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ......But I still like to read your journal! LOL :o) Hugs to you guido! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah but some times you make alot of sense lol .,.,.,.,Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know, sometimes a nudge for an idea can spark a good debate.  I never understood the nonsense of "capital punishment" and tapped out a tome, went nutty about it, felt great.   CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you send this entry to Scalzi anyway.  He'd like it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete