Friday 29 September 2006

Good morning

Good morning readers, your NorthernTripper is back on form. Have put the cold out with the bins, the binlorry has been and gone.

AOL have reversed the implementation of update R8, which I think should be zero-rated (sic). So all the problems you had yesterday, with pictures, screenname JOURNALS, and no update buttons should be a thing of the past. If you're so minded, you can help the journals team find the cause of all the problems. Go to the JournalsEditors blog, where Jeff has instructions for you. All you need to do is sign on to your beta journal (beta.journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip in my case) and do what it says in the entry. I can't be bothered, but I'd like to be constructive so if anyone wants to, you know where to go.

It's a bright sunny morning in the islands, with only a mild breeze. Long may it continue - however, October is only 2 days away.

6 comments:

  1. Guido
    Glad to hear that you are back in good form.  Thank goodness AOL has taken steps to reverse the cause of yesterday's problems.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to be the first to wish you a GOOD MORNING...
    ~connie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I can't be bothered eiither, you do get rather bored with all their messing about don't you?! Glad you got that cold out into the bin! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say good morning. I responded to your comment on my entry this morning in my journal.  I thought your remarks outstanding.  Comforting to me.  I just keep checking out your journal.  I like the Northern Trip!   Gerry  I am slowly covering ground as time permits.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came by to say hello & hope you have a nice weekend. :)
    AOL GRRRR.
    Hugs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound very bright and chipper!  Glad you're feeling better.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete