Friday 22 September 2006

VIVIs

Having seen a sample or two of the pettiness that lurks in the darker corners of J-land, I've decided to just laugh.

Unrelated to that, I find it singularly difficult to single out individual journals for shortlisting. First of all, I don't read that many (although, 60 keep me more than occupied). Secondly, each journal is unique in its own right - because each and everyone of us is unique. It is the story of a person's life, or those aspects that one person wants to put across on-line. Nonetheless, I'll see if the force be with me.

9 comments:

  1. It is so difficult to choose I agree ,I love all the ones I read and welcome all the entrys ,which as you say are all quite unique ,.,.,.,Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60? wow youre a busy bee hun xxzoexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it! EACH one is different & that's why we enjoy them, we love the diversity. Not that one is 'better' than another, just that it's different. Different ones appeal to different people. That's what  is so nice about J-Land!
    Have a good weekend.
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. I said in my entry yesterday that they are all enjoyed for many different reasons.  
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Guido!!!
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. What else can be do, but laugh? Thanks for the reminder of what the Vivi Awards are supposed to be about.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guido, I have to agree and just laugh because there's just so much pettiness in the world at large.  The ideology is a good thing.  I love that statement.  How folks choose to run with it is within their own psyche.  xx  Chris

    ReplyDelete