Sunday 24 September 2006

Evening

It's been pouring with rain since 6 o'clock, which was actually the time I returned from my trip north to Ness. When I was there, the weather was cloudy with a thin breeze, but otherwise as nice as ever. The village of Eoropie is overrun by rabbits. Our guest did not join us on this last voyage, as he felt unwell. I hope he feels better tomorrow. I cannot give further details, other than to say that for several reasons he is extremely vulnerable in society. It's his first holiday - ever.

Just had a look in my email Inbox, which is now showing 109 alerts. Oh dear, looks as if I've got my job cut out for tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. its been raining quite alot in Ohio also...i am sorry your visitor is unwell. Rabbits? They are pets here. Dirty pets.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your guest doesn't feel well. It must be quite an experience for him .... his first ever holiday! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you may be pullin' another all nighter!  Hope your guest feels well enough to enjoy more of his visit before he leaves.  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Guido. I hope you did not put me onto Alert. I realise I do many corrections on my entries, about the same entries, or some written in the past because some little tags do not show up; so, I understand everytime I would make a correction, you would be alerted which would not really be practical or the main reason of you being alerted. I usually go on the message board to announce a new entry. I don't know if there is a way to cancel an alert demand.
    Have a good day to you, family and guest.
    Valerie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow his first holiday? Well how lucky he is to have found you and Mrs B to spend it with.  I'm sure you are taking quite good care of him.  I hope he feels better.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete