Friday 29 September 2006

Unusual

As you may well be aware, I keep an eye on tropical cyclones around the world. I post their progress on a separate blog, and leave advice on this one if a storm threatens land. You'll find a warning for Vietnam coming for early on Sunday.

I am also a subscriber to Technorati, and by virtue of that I found that someone linked to the Tropical Cyclone blog. This is the journal by Petar, an Australian of Slavonic [Eastern European] origin, and he has a varied journal which I would like to recommend for everybody to read. Check out http://journals.aol.com/pvodogaz/Syrophenikon/.

4 comments:

  1. G'day Guido,

    Thanks for the link and plug. Great journals you have going. Look forward to reading and following along. Great also to see a fellow TC hunter and tracker. Take it easy and hopefully we'll chat soon.

    Petar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am off to check out this journal as soon as I have finished this comment.  I find it quite fascinating to see what people are doing far far away.  I would make it to more journal entries, if time permitted!   Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link.  Will give him a looksee.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Guido! cheers!
    natalie

    ReplyDelete