Friday 29 September 2006

Thursday 28/09/06

Don't sleep until 6 a.m., sniffling, snottering and going through hankies at a rate of knots. Rise not much before midday, and feeling shattered. It is a nice sunny day, of which I did not take pictures. A few showers about. Mrs B gets me a supply of paracetamol, Fisherman's Friends and 2 boxes of mansized hankies [who is the chief of the hankies - hankiechief]. Lie down during the latter part of the afternoon, which is something I hardly ever do, but need it today. Typhoon Xangsane leaves Manila under a couple of feet of water. Supper is a very nice if slightly spicy Greek stirfry with lots of chicken. Turn in for the night at 10 pm, which is very, very early for me.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you felt so grotty Guido. I love Greek food, spicier the better! Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guido......I know how you feel.  I feel like I've been in a boxing match.  I ache all over.  My head keeps draining, I am going through tissues like crazy, my nose is red like rudolph, i can't taste anything I eat, my head is pounding, and now I'm coughing more.  UGGHH!!  I also came home from working for my mom, I took some medicine and took a 2 hour nap.  I don't normally do that at all.  I am out of here for bed in the next hour.  I have a wedding to go to tomorrow at 12 noon.  I hope make-up covers up my rudolph nose! LOL!!

    Hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stand on your head and let it all drain out! Just kidding kiddo. Hope it goes away really soon. Poor baby!

    ReplyDelete