Saturday 21 April 2007

Call for support

Kim [demandnlilchit] has had confirmation that her breast cancer has spread. Please read her entry for full details, and leave a message of moral support. She has told Sugar that she would prefer if we remove the badge with her name from our sidebars - which I have done and would ask anyone else to follow this request.

Addition: Kim very much needs our support, but doesn't want to be reminded of her illness each and every day. Hence the request re. the badges. Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. TY Guido, she said it only reminds her of her cancer EVERY day, & she prefers to not think about it as much as possible. But she is still in our prayers. {{ }}
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just over there.  She's a strong woman, that's for sure.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it. She's livin life, let's help her do that.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Guido...yes, I've removed mine as well. A very strong women she is. :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popped over can`t quite believe that this is happening to Kim.
    bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been visiting Kim's journal for a while now. I was saddened by the news that her Cancer had spread. In alot of ways I can understand Kim wanting the badges to be removed. She doesn't want to be defined by her Cancer rather the person who is surviving despite the Cancer. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for letting us know.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((((Guido)))))) There is a kiss for you on the wind....I hope it finds you soon! Thank you for understanding, I really wasn't sure what the badges were all about, if you think leaving the badges in/on could possibly help someone else down the road them please put them back up..I share my story with everyone I meet because what a terrible human being I would be if I didn't share and help the next person along.

    XOXOX
    Kimberleigh

    ReplyDelete