Sunday 29 April 2007

Update on Kim

Mary [frankandmary] asked me to relay the latest info on Kim [demandnlilchit]. I copy email:

Kim I shaved my legs for this? had a bit of an unexpected (& for me still unacceptable) turn.  I ran an oncology practice years ago.  She & I have been emailing each other back & forth these last few months.  She offered me more insight than I could offer her.  This is the email she sent me today:   In hospital since thur, fluid between lungs& chest wall...drained...ca in brain n spine now.... Dr's still optimistic..... ..ok to spread info... K.   I would love to say some wonderful profound thing, but my heart hurts too much for me to think of it at the moment. They say Action is eloquence.  I can't think of a better way to describe Kim.

15 comments:

  1. This is sad news, indeed, about Kim.  Let us all pray for a miracle.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this at Mary's, it's hard to know what to say but i am praying for her and family.
    Jenny <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guido just dont know what to say ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to read this about Kim.  She says the doctors are optimistic. Let us all pray for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still without words since reading Mary's post......I did reach out to another friend in common with Kim and give her the news. Christine has also been through the mill with Cancer. Thanks for bringing this to the attention of even more of Kim's friends. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending up prayers for her, & family.
    Sug

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read about this earlier in Mary's journal; this is such sad news.  Saying prayers for her and her family.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will pray for Kim. I love her and her journal. She is such a wonderful person. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hate to hear this.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Guido....I have already read Mary's alert and was too choked to reply much.  Much the same as now as I think of poor Kim struggling to beat this lousy disease!
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again thanks Guido, Yes it sure has been a hard time these last few weeks in J.land.  The only good thing to think is that people get some relief and certainly much love and friendship from writitng their journals.  How fortunate we are.   Sybil xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guido, I have lost the link to FrankandMarys...please send. TY!
    Sug

    ReplyDelete
  13. So unfair, she is such a strong positive person....
    Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You my dear sweet man are very special to myself and other J-Landers! Miles don't mean anything when souls have a way to connect to each other! Thank you, if love and prayer can cure then I will be saved indeed!

    XOXOX
    K.

    ReplyDelete