Friday 16 November 2007

Printer inks and chatroom

Got some new colour inks for the printer for only £18; remanufactured inks, but they appear to work well. For that money, we got two cartridges of black ink, one with coloured inks and a pack of 20 sheets of photographic-quality printing paper. Results: very good indeed.

Enjoyed the journals chat this evening, with people trying out their audio and video links; some worked, others didn't. Was weird to see the folks over in California in bright sunlight, whilst I said goodbye to the sun some 6 hours previously.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I enjoyed the chat, usually not my thing but I really got into it and was glad I was able to get my microphone to work in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kept me out of mischief for a while.
    Jenny <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it ~ Maybe next time. Hoping you enjoy your tomorrow! Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooh I missed the video portion... that will be cool....  gonna have to give that a shot for sure
    hugs

    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can talk in the chat? I am an ex host for AOLs chats ...what a great idea :).
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. As they say it`s good to talk! have a good weekend
    bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Guido

    I have to say that it was nice chatting with you in the chatroom. I hope to talk to you again soon. Do take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only logged onto it once and found anyone I knew.  And that was the first time...and had to get off as I needed to leave the house to run errands.   I'll keep trying ...Linda in WA

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chatting sounds like fun.  We use our webcam to communciate with friends all around the world, I wonder if it would work the same in Journal Chat.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I logged on for a few minutes.  It's something I'll probably check out ocassionally.  for the first time I tried re-manufactured ink for my printer, and it seems to be working well so far.  Walgreens (a pharmacy, over here) has started re-filling cartridges for $10.00 for black and $15.00 for color.  I'll wait to see if the cartridge lasts as long as it did before, then I'll know for sure if it's a good deal.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete