Friday 19 January 2007

Celebrity Big Brother

So now we know that controversial contestant Jade Goody will be evicted from the Big Brother House in about 40 minutes. For the first time in 3 years, I watched tonight's programme, which is going out WITHOUT the public for the first time. I think she has an inkling that she's in trouble, but she doesn't know how much trouble.

Anyway, I am closing proceedings on Big Brother. Tonight's viewing confirmed my notion that it is not worth writing about.


Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

  1. I do feel that her eviction should have been public,  her comments and behaviour are already public with luck she will be banished once and for all. I'm slowly getting through some of your entries

    yasmin (cayasm0

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I watched it last night also for the first time.  From language use they seemed to have been told a bit about the controversy outside their 'house' in advance. Both were emphasising there was no racial slur intended or received. I wonder what the papers will say about it today?  For me...I agree with you Guido...end of story.  It was after all meant to be a game show where each were to try and outsmart the other in order to win over the public's good opinion...no holds barred?    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete