Friday 19 January 2007

Error update

From AOL techie (aimpageswill):
I know that it has been very frustrating the last several weeks in regards to the errors you have been receiving with File Manager and Hometown.  I wanted to let everyone know that the problem seems to have been fixed finally.  You should be able to access both File Manager and Hometown now through the AOL client and you should not receive those nasty 504 errors anymore. Please give it a try and let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.  Thanks so much for all of your patience!

2 comments:

  1. I used it this afternoon and managed to access everything I wanted ,I thought it was a fluke ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not used file manager for ages, I did try it yesterday but the photo was too big for it, a common message from them! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

    ReplyDelete