Sunday 14 January 2007

J-land matters at midnight

As the clock strikes midnight, and January 13th is no more, I have just finished going through today's alerts. The predominating mood is one of "blah", with two of our talented tag/snag artists going through an uninspired patch. Others have little accidents, or not so little.

I am seriously worried about Connie (maxsox5), who has closed her journal unexpectedly , leaving a ghastly image behind as the smouldering ember of Windswept. Have sent a personal email, and will check for a reply first thing tomorrow.
UPDATE: All is well with Connie :-)

Here in the far north, the weather continues windy, wet and cold. Today's temperatures struggled up to 5C / 40F; strangely enough, Barra (120 miles further south) managed 10C / 50F. I know that many people across the pond have lower temperatures; Pam mentioned that the Californian mercury is stuck around freezing, although the East Coast is continuing its crazy heatwave, with temps into the mid 70s.

5 comments:

  1. Yes it's nice here today..almost 80 and I am in SC. So it was a nice day to throw up the windows and put the fan's in! Tonight it should be warm yet too so I plan to sleep with mine open all night.
    You can throw a little snow our way...I would love to see the dogs outside in it, then I can hitch my huskys up to their sled.
    :)))))Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been getting any alerts at all for days. Yours is the first one. I have just hunted around for some of the people I read.  I guess I missed the Blah  that way :-) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your in a dreary mood aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed that their are alot of jlanders in "blah" moods. :o( I hope that everything is alright. So far so good here. ;o) If any one need me, I'm always here. :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it has to be the time of year Guido, people`s moods not the weather. Mind you I suppose THAT is the reason too! I`m glad Connie is ok.

    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete