Saturday 20 January 2007

Call for support

Some people's bad luck is just beyond comprehension.

As I indicated in an entry, now deleted, Gina (whose brother is terminally ill with cancer) had opened a new, private journal. She did not get round to adding screennames to the journal because of yet another family emergency.

Gina asked me to relay with a request for prayers. I do not think she is currently monitoring journals, but I suggest to leave any messages in her public journal.

at three in morning friday... my mom called...she throwing up a great deal of blood... i rushed her to the hospital... she was beeding out... they took her to surgery...where they removed a very large tumor from her lung that was cancer.... she had a cyst inside if the tumor that was bleeding.... she also has a tumor on her other lung.. but they didn't want to even look at that one... my mom is in critical condition.... i just came home to shower and go back.... please pray for her.... they have her hooked up to every machine imaginable.... she is completely sedated....... i dont understand any of this......joey passed out when we saw her in the recovery room... please ask for everyones prayers....... please......gina

5 comments:

  1. OMG! When it rains it pours! Will keep them in my prayers.
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Guido
    thanks. I'll go over.
    i hope you are well.
    Yours Truly,
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will keep her in my prayers.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!  Prayers going out to Gina as well...

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the relay.  Will be keeping her mother in my thoughts.
    Lori
    http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

    ReplyDelete