Wednesday 3 January 2007

Pay attention

Start off by referring to today as Tuesday, whereas it is actually Wednesday.

Then I cause offense to another J-lander for coming down like a ton of bricks over some pictures with funny captions - I should have left off commenting. Apologies winging their way across the pond, as person concerned has now plunged into an abyss of depression. Erm, anything else not gone right today? Well, there's still 3½ hours to go, so I'll just sit in a corner and wait for the clock to strike midnight.

7 comments:

  1. LOL, now be a good boy and stay in that corner.

                      Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... not sure what you're referring to, but I'm sure that you'll be forgiven without having to punish yourself in the corner... don't worry too much.

    Morgan
    xx
    http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate days like that, they seem to go from bad to worse. I hope it improves for you though.

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate days like that.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I think I just got wind of this earlier. Dont worry, these things shall pass. People come in different shapes and we just  dont know who will be offended by what. Such as life. ~raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take a nice cup of tea and a good book with you into that corner, and don't dwell on it too much.  I think things will be okay. :)
    Lori
    http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would hope your appology will be recieved and the matter closed.  Those of us who read you regularly know that you are not a malicious writer.  Hang in there!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete