Friday 1 August 2008

Close of day

Darkness is falling now, and the evenings are noticeably drawing in. We had a glimpse of sun earlier this evening, and some strange colours on the clouds towards sunset time.

Have been keeping myself busy with an Internet proof-reading site Distributed Proofreaders. This site, pointed out to me by Lori, is run by volunteers, and intends to turn scanned books into e-books. Anyone can participate - have a look.

So Radovan Karadzic didn't like the witchhunt? Well, he should reckon himself lucky not to have suffered the fate that would befall many a witch in the Middle Ages - being burned at the stake.



3 comments:

  1. I love sunsets.....you never see the same one twice :)

    Pooh Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the site, I'll take a look later. It does get dark earlier now doesn't it and I thought it felt very autumnal yesterday evening when I left work ~ I was actually cold going home! Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  3. woh! burned at the stake! (chokes)
    Just kidding Guido!
    I agree...:)
    natalie

    ReplyDelete