Monday 20 August 2007

I'm a green crayon


You Are a Green Crayon

Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors. While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.

7 comments:

  1. seems to fit :)  I'm purple...
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet every word above is YOU!!
    ~connie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm green too! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took this test and I was green too!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm yellow....not sur eif it is right though !!!   Thanks for last nights chat. went well I think. I was a bit confused with everyones names etc.  but then I am often confused so thats nothing new !!    Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm blue! Any surprise there with a name like Indigo. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice quiz.  That sounds like an apt description for you.  Apparently mine is yellow.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete