Friday 24 August 2007

No Celebrity Big Brother in 2008

At last, sense is permeating the high echelons of Channel 4. The Celebrity edition of that excruciating piece of television called Big Brother has been axed for 2008. This comes in the wake of the alleged racism rows on the last CBB show, at the start of this year. It is not so much the alleged racism as the unplumbable depths to which this program has crashed that has put me against it. I hope they axe the format altogether. They don't know what to do next to keep it alive. Pull the plug, Channel 4.

4 comments:

  1. I do so agree ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching the first Big Brother that came out.  After that, I didn't bother.  Luckily for me, there's the Food Network and Travel Channel....

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much of a "reality" show fan. Esp. where people live together. LOL
    After one week on one of those shows I'd be gone. Maybe BEFORE a week. LOL
    Barb
    http://journals.aol.com/rayne1123/ThewaysofRayne/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once watched a bit of Big Brother when I was bored and began switching channels to see what was on one evening.  I wasn't that bored that I had to stay and watch, like a window or keyhole snooper, the boring lives of gullible idiots who set themselves up to be ridiculed.  Not my cup of tea at all!
    Not my cup of tea at all!

    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete