Wednesday 13 February 2008

Pictures 13 February 2008 - III

Having turned off onto the B8011 at Garynahine, the road leads close to the shore of Loch Roag, hence the fog patches. Otherwise it remains bright and sunny. After once more turning off, this time onto the B8059 to Bernera, the landscape turns increasingly austere. Great Bernera was an island until 1954, when a bridge was built - with great difficulty, owing to the strong currents in Loch Barraglom, which it spans.

Tomorrow, I shall add the remaining 140 pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Guido, as usual I liked your pictures and look forward to more. There is something about your country side and sea scape and clouds that fastinates me. Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL pics, Guido!!!  It's like a storybook land to me, I just can't imagine a place so sparsely populated.  I've lived in such a crowded city all my life.  Thanks for sharing, look forward to the rest of them.

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics guido. mrs t x

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 looks so ominous, as though you are heading into the unkown.  As always, terrific shots.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete