Thursday 14 February 2008

Most popular pictures

My most popular picture on Flickr.com is this one

of a waterlogged path near Stoneyfield Farm, south of Stornoway. 255 people flocked to admire a Lewis bog last month. Don't know why.

I do have a good idea why this unremarkable picture of a cement carrying cargo ship, the Ronez, attracted 211 viewers. It was linked to by Ronez blog, a French blogger, who claims there's nothing to see. His readers didn't agree with that, they liked the ship.



6 comments:

  1. i like both of the pics.

    lj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked them both. They aren't your best from your collection...but they are good.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the ditch goes off into the distance ,I was going to say dyke but where its a drain here, its a wall your way ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do think the one of the swampy looking waters is fascinating for some reason.  I love your ship photos.  I am glad more people are seeing your photos on Flicker.  Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,
    the correct translation is "there's nothing related to me" ("ça n'a rien à voir"), which is an hypertext play on words because my name (ronez) is the same than the boat :)
    i like the pic anyway (and good to see that my readers did :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed both photos, congratulations on your Flickr success!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete