Sunday 10 February 2008

Afternoon stroll - more pics

I have written about the Norge before, but found it appropriate to bring it up once more.
Otherwise, it was a quiet afternoon, but cloud had covered the sky by the time I went out to Sandwick. I have met the cat in the last picture twice before, twice late in the evening. On the first occasion, he was mousing on Goat Island, quite some distance from home. On the second occasion, he was hunting for rats in the Newton Basin at low tide, but came up to say hello to me. After he had sniffed my hand this afternoon, he remembered me and walked up the street with me for a little way.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cat ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny cat ... maybe he's a muse ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think he might be a homeless cat? Maybe he wanted to go home with you. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The seascape pictures are beautiful...especially the first on with sunlight catching the sea in the far distance....lovely.  Puss is a large chap isnt he...did he lose a bit of his tail or is it just out of view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scenery is lovely, Guido.  The cat resembles my daugther's cat, Mocha, in coloring.  Looks like you found yourself a buddy.  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks as though you have found yourself a little friend and perhaps a walking companion.  Great group of shots!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a chunky monkey isn't he, that cat.???
    Just love your photos.
    Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cat, so nice to have a friend meet you on your walk.  I'll bet he holds some secrets.  The weather looks a lot like here.  Joni

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cat looks like my Ozzy! Once again beautiful photos!  Phyllis

    ReplyDelete