Friday 28 September 2007

Friday moan

I have this guestbook, which appears in my sidebar and on a few webpages. All I get on it is c**p. Initially, there were some useful and constructive comments, but now it's all spam. Think I'll shut it off.

I'm generally fed up with Bravenet at any rate. Have moved my website to a different hosting provider, because Bravenet would only show the webpages with advertising over it.


On the subject of comments, I had some really appreciative comments [sarcasm alert] on some of my videos, hosted on-line. "I have more viewers than you". Wow, that is a pearl of wisdom and feedback if ever I read one. "My video of this is longer than yours". No it's not, it's a minute shorter.

Enough ranting for today.

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear!  It sounds like you are in the wars.  Get rid of it if that's the only kind of people that guestbooks attract.  It's a shame but I have to admit its not often I look for a guestbook these days I don't always have the time to look for one.  I like to leave an entry in the comments page instead.
    There are some severely affected people out there if all they can think of doing is leaving childish remarks.  They are not worth the ink on this page....lol!
    Take care my friend...hold on to your dear kind self and don't let any idiot take that 'you' away because of moronic remarks.

    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure if I'm commenting on a particular post, it's moremeaningful than writing a general comment on a guest book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::giggle::  I'm sorry, G...but I love it when you're sarcastic!

    *grin*

    Happy Weekend!!  

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the pictures in the previous post hon! As for the idiotic comments, I swear sometimes people don't have an ounce of manners from their brain to their mouth. How boring and shallow their lives must be to go around being negative and gloating toward everyone. These people are not even worth the time of day. I for one enjoy all your post. I may not comment on them all, but I still enjoy the read. Keep up doing what you do best. I agree with Amy it's nice to see that sarcastic side of you once in awhile. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  5. God people just discust me sometimes. They can be so rude.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing how truly stupid some people are?  Did they get dropped on their heads when they were babies?  Linda in WA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why on earth are some people so childish I wonder? They certainly can`t have too many friends.

    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete