Tuesday 9 October 2007

Tuesday notes continued


Clicked SAVE too early. The exhibition I mentioned in previous entry is called Fonn is Duthchas (Land and Heritage) and will be on show at the newly refurbished museum until December 1st. It shows aspects of Highlands & Islands history and present-day life.

It is now quiet on the hurricane front, with no active tropical cyclones to report. One might form off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, but it will quickly blow ashore. Methinks we're gradually winding down towards the end of the season - but there is still 7 weeks to go, so I shouldn't start counting my chickens just yet.

Two days ago, October 7th, was Life Sunday. I have drawn attention to the White Out initiative, in which bloggers opposed to abortion would turn their blogs white. Whether the showing of images of the consequences of abortion do anything to further their cause is something I have my doubts about.

No comments:

Post a Comment